OUR FACILITY For your visit we offer the following
- A relaxing experience with our staff that’s trained and welcoming during your appointment.
- Registered Ultrasound Technician and RMDS certified in AB & OB/GYN.
- Two large monitors in the room with mommy and a waiting room for additional family & friends (no more than 10) with a large screen monitor so they don’t miss a beat.
- Your appointment time is yours! We pride ourselves on not overbooking. (We ask that mommies come to their appointment no more than 10 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment).
- Please avoid caffeine for gender sessions.
- Please do not eat a heavy meal before your appointment.
Appointment Attendance Policy
- We require prepayment for all appointments as a non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance will be charged at the time of the appointment.
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, it must be done 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- To reschedule, please check the website for another suitable date, call us, or email us with your request.
- If you arrive 15 minutes late you will automatically be rescheduled.
- If you inform us that you are running late, your appointment time will not be extended.
- Outside of the technician and mommy, only two others are allowed in the room. We have a waiting area with a monitor for additional guests.
- You may come up no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- All of your guests must be with you at that time and will agree to a temperature check upon entry upon request.
- Anyone with a high temp or displaying any sick symptoms will not be allowed in the suite and will be asked to leave the building.
- If you are sick, please call to reschedule your appointment. If you show symptoms upon entering the facility, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Everyone must bring and wear a mask prior to entering the building upon request. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All guests must use hand sanitizer at the door prior to entering the suite.
- Please ensure all waivers, appointments, and payments are done through the website.
- To ensure all safety measures are met, all appointments are spread out to sanitize all surfaces in-between each appointment.